What Clients say
Domain it is the unique identifying text of your web page. We take care of registering your domain, or if you already have one, we will manage and renew it every year at no additional cost to you.
Hosting or web hosting is the space where a website is hosted so that anyone can see it on the Internet.
SSL Security Certificate
This is a security protocol used to protect information shared between two machines, using encryption.
The purpose of data encryption and the SSL certificate is to ensure that the transfer of data between the web server – where your site is hosted – and your visitors’ browser is secure and private, to prevent cyber scammers from spying on any exchange between you. and your buyers.
SSL helps you inspire trust and teach your visitors that you value their privacy.
Why do I need a websites for my company?
Small businesses that only serve locally need a page. And this is because the web is the first place people go when looking for a product or service. One website helps all businesses.
• Promote and sell products and services
• Connect with new customers (and keep the ones you already have)
• Build credibility
• Compete with larger companies
• Control the brand and keep marketing up to date
Type of Websites:
1. Landing Pages is a web page specifically designed to convert visitors into leads.
2. Informative Web: ideal for company web
3. Web E-commerce: ideal for sell the internet. tangible goods, digital products or services online.
2. After we receive your requirements, we will send you the quote with the timeframe, the cost for the project, and the steps ahead.
3. Once the quote is approved, the payment is completed.
4. Upon completion of the invoice, we will set up communication channels and kick off our project.
Most design & development projects take between 10 days – 2 months. This will completely depend on the scope of work. Want to see how long your project will take? Request a quote and let’s discuss your project.
1. Pages you want on your website
2. Websites you like – their functionality, aesthetics, and branding
3. Do you also need a logo design, branding design, and copywriting?
4. API Integrations needed. Eg: Google Analytics, Social Media Feed, Bookings, Payments, etc.
Yes, if you have the basic knowledge of design you’ll be able to manage and update your website yourself. I can also provide you training in web design. Just contact me to learn more.